December 22, 2011

Bullet Shell Exploration

I've been dying to make some jewelry pieces with found objects, more specifically bullet shell casings. I've seen it done before and the end result is "sweet". This past weekend we went to Cambridge, Idaho to visit  Levi's parents and I decided we should check out a few of Levi's old shooting sites. At first I was a bit disappointed because it seemed as though we weren't going to find anything but then with my dear husbands trained eye they began to surface and we soon had a nice little collection. Then later he decided to go shooting with his brother and now we have a nice huge collection. But it was still fun to explore, especially since we had no idea what size or colors we'd find. Here are some pictures from our exploration :)

-Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment